Wednesday, December 29, 2010

ROBIN THICKE – Seems Nicki Minaj is shakin’ it for daddy

Usually when I write about something I do a bit of research beforehand, but this time I have to say I know ANYTHING of Robin Thicke, the only thing that’s on my mind about him is that he’s a smart man by choosing to do a duet with hip-hop diva Nicki Minaj, that’s on his latest album Sex Therapy.
I know it’s been a while since this happen, but other Minaj fans (Barbies and Kens according to her) and me are still waiting for an official video for this incredible song. It’s called Shakin’ It For Daddy and even though it is a song by Robin Thicke, it only makes Nicki Minaj shine (seriously), she gets to show her hip-hop abilities that have gotten her so far. As usual, there’s nothing amazing about what she says, but the way she says it is what makes her a good rapper.

As I said, there’s no official video for Shakin It For Daddy (ft. Nicki Minaj) but we do have TV appearances, so here they are, Robin Thicke and Nicki on the Letterman Show

Shakin It For Daddy (ft. Nicki Minaj) – Robin Thicke
PD. Download the song!! Goddamn! Don't forget to "like" us!

No comments:

Post a Comment