Thursday, December 30, 2010

KANYE WEST - Monster's here!!! Nicki Minaj!! F*ck it looks good!!

Monster is the third single of Kanye West's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, which is an amazing album that has helped me forgetting all that bad press that he received after his "Taylor Swift" incident.  Actually, I don't own this album, but when I first heard Monster and Runaway I got the hitch of buying the album, but now that I've seen the oficial video I've totaly made up my mind and I'm buying it ASAP!


In Monster, we can hear amazing rapper Jay-Z, hip-hop diva Nicki Minaj, some other dudes that I've never heard before (Rick Ross, Bon Iver) and, of course, talented Kanye West. The video reminds me a bit of Paparazzi by Lady Gaga but it's more of a gone-wild version, and the song is just amazing. Best part honestly is Nicki Minaj's in the song and as well on the video. Check it out HERE!!!


Monster (ft. Jay-Z, Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross and Bon Iver) - Kanye West
PD. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and like the posts you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment