Friday, December 31, 2010

T.I. – When pop and hip-hop collide

It’s been a while since we’ve heard a major hit from hip-hop rapper T.I., I mean, his duets with Rihanna (Live Your Life) and Justin Timberlake (Dead And Gone) were good but it’s been two years from the most recent one and I've really wanted to hear some good music collaborations recently. Of course Kanye West, Jay-Z and Nicki Minaj had made my wish come true, but I’ve also have some love for pop singer diva Christina Aguilera (some may say: So what? But I have a point I swear!) who just recently did a duet with T.I. (see, I told ya!). This incredible collaboration is called Castle Walls and as always, it makes Aguilera’s voice stand out quite good.

About  T.I., he’s relased recently his seventh album No Mercy which is in stores since December 7th, and I still haven't heard the whole album but I really hope it has some good tracks because let’s say that T.I. has not been on my recent playlists. Up to now, we only have the song, but let’s cross our fingers in the hope that his record label releases a video that does justice for Castle Walls, which will be his second single (smart choice, since it would redeem Aguilera’s career and it would be a great hit for T.I.). Here’s the song:

Castle Walls (ft. Christina Aguilera) – T.I.

PD. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and like the posts you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment