Tuesday, July 6, 2010

THE CRANBERRIES - What's in my head?? Ahh!!

This is the first post that isn't about an artist or band that I admire, because, the truth is that I have never ever heard of The Cranberries before, but for some situations of life, now I happen to love some of their songs, so that's why I did some research and I ended up putting that here on my blog.


Well, for those who don't know nothing about The Cranberries, just understand that i'm not talking about the fruit ok? The Cranberries are an irish rock band that was created back in 1989, their leading singer is a woman who has one truly amazing voice (like a mix between Shakira and Linda Perry in my opinion), they have sold millions of albums worldwide, so... they're pretty good.


Anyways, here are some of the songs that I've been hearing recently that still stuck in my head... but, since their songs are really good, it doesn't butter me at all...


First, their single "Zombie" which deals with political matters and the humanity, it truly gives a taste of the leading lady singing power...


Zombie - The Cranberries


And then, "Free To Decide" which is an anthem to freedom...

Free To Decide - The Cranberries


No comments:

Post a Comment