Wednesday, December 29, 2010

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE – Drugs, gimme drugs!!! Just sing about it!!

Surprisingly amazing rock band My Chemical Romance has released another of their utopic albums, this time they are telling us a story about some kind of futuristic/retro gang that fights the typical bad guys, they are called the Fabulous Killjoys and they give a name to the album Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys.

The thing with this band is that Gerard Way is such an imaginative man and with the band (mostly him) they always comes with these outrageous worlds where their music just evolves, they did the same thing with The Black Parade (one of my favorite albums in history) and they totally killed it.

Up until now, My Chemical Romance has released two songs from the album, which are Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na) and Sing. For the first one, I have to say that the video is incredible and some of the scenes are shot on the same restaurant/bar where Lady Gaga and Beyoncé made Telephone’s official video, maybe the band did it just to criticize pop culture (but I don’t care!!!), luckily it only made it better; and for the other one, Sing is an amazing song that is actually gonna be part of the soundtrack of the next American Idol. So, I’ve write enough of this great band. Enjoy their clips!

Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na) – My Chemical Romance


Sing – My Chemical Romance

No comments:

Post a Comment