Sunday, September 19, 2010

SHONTELLE - Tell them I was happy and my heart is broken...

Now, it's time to introduce an artist that.. even when has 2 albums, maybe she's new to some of us.. her name is Shontelle, her style is R&B and it's like Rihanna before she went bad.. I haven't had time to listen to all her material but at the moment I found out about this song and its lyrics (which are really TRAGIC and SAD), i said to myself "You had to talk about this!" and well.. here it is.. I really prefer to just listen to the song.. because the video is like "Meh!", I felt I've seen that before... Anyways, beautiful song.. it's her first single "Impossible" from her album No Gravity.. Also check "Perfect Nightmare" which is her current single..


PD. Don't forget to "Like" after the video...

No comments:

Post a Comment