Tuesday, January 18, 2011

GRACE POTTER AND THE NOCTURNALS – She’s got the medicine that everybody wants! Do you want it? Do you need it? Do you have it?

Lately, I’ve been listening to music that I have never before imagined to be listening… why? Well, I guess you could say I was judgmental before hearing them, so that’s why I want to introduce you (that’s if you haven’t heard of them already…) to Grace Potter And The Nocturnals

Grace Potter… are a band that have a wide musical genre, among their common they have folk rock, rock and blues. They have been together since 2004, but up until some weeks ago I had the chance to hear their latest single Medicine, and I really liked it! So that’s why I bet you would too.. Just give them a chance ok?

Here they are: Grace Potter And The Nocturnals with their amazing single Medicine (the official video is scheduled to be released pretty soon!)…

Grace Potter And The Nocturnals - Medicine

P.S.  Do you like Grace Potter? Click on the like button below…

No comments:

Post a Comment