Monday, January 3, 2011

ADAM LAMBERT – ‘Cus Gaga loves him, and so does Pink!!!

Runner-up on the eight season of famous show American Idol is making more and better music than the kid who won the show, but that’s far away from the point of this post.


I wanted to tell you that I’m really surprised with his music, and I don’t want you to take this in a bad way, the thing is that I never thought that American Idol could find major artists (besides Kelly Clarkson or Carrie Underwood), because I really felt they have lost their touch, but lately I was hearing some good old music (Fever by Gaga) and I found out that Lambert got the chance to add this incredible song to this debut album For Your Entertainment because Gaga is absolutely in love with him. She even was there at the studio helping him with her song, you know, because according to Gaga, the song was just not for her, but he was the perfect fit.


Then, I went ahead and looked at some Youtube videos (and I saw the one where Pink  falls in stage because something when wrong with the thing that makes her fly! Haven’t seen that? Well, I’ll leave the link at the end of the post! =D ), and I found one video where Pink sings Whataya Want From Me, and I thought, Pink did it again, she wrote an amazing song, but then she goes and says that AdamLambert does a better job with that one, so (as you may expect) I looked for his version (part of his debut album also), and I really thought that he did a better job than Pink


End of the story, I’ve downloaded the whole album For Your Entertainment, and I have to say that it has some great songs. Congrats to Adam Lambert, and (sadly) some of you may ask, but hey, isn’t he the “gay dude from American Idol”? But one thing that I have to make clear is that, the reason why I love music is that we can express every sort of motion with it, because music is genreless, music has no sex, music is there for everybody and everybody can make good music (except any cast member of the Jersey Shore of course…). So, don’t be judgemental before you hear his material, let’s get that prehistorical thought out of our mind and share the love for music!


Here is the official video for Whataya Want From Me by Adam Lambert.

Whataya Want From Me – Adam Lambert



Here's the Pink’s video of which I was talking about. Believe me (I wouldn’t show the Pinkvideo if she didn’t acted like a pro, just a great performer could hold their posture even when things like that happen) 
Pink Accident At Funhouse Tour


And, as promised, here's Lady Gaga back in the day, before The Fame arrived, performing a song she wrote called Fever, which is part of Adam Lambert debut album For Your Entertainment.
Fever - Lady Gaga

P.S. If you like post, well… show some love by clicking the like button below this!

No comments:

Post a Comment