Saturday, July 10, 2010

ANGELINA JOLIE - Changeling...

I remember when this movie premiered, i used to watch the trailer but i never really got interested in going to the movies only to watch this one... but oh boy... was I wrong! I have to say that I've just finished watching this 2 hour film and... I'm really overwhelmed and keep on punching myself for not watching this before...


The movie deals with the life of a woman who used to be happy with her son until he disappears and she begins a non-stop search for his kid... With just a storyline as simple as that, Clint Eastwood was able to develop a magnifiscent piece of art that should be acclaimed by every movie lover.. Also, who wouldn't like to watch Angelina Jolie in a movie!


Anyways, here's the trailer of this great movie,  believe it's really worth to watch it!! Do it!! Even if you already did!! Do it again!!

Changeling - Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment